Monday, September 27, 2010

Multitude Monday

thanks

54. A good chat with my mother-in-law

55. Hearing my children sing and quote verses at the nursing home

56. Gracie getting to play with a little friend who is usually in Mozambique

57. School going so well

58. That I can make John happy by printing him a timeline of Kings Island

57. Celebrating family’s birthdays this week (3 altogether)

58. Seeing Gracie hug the elderly

59. Time to go through clothes for the upcoming cool/cold weather

60. Hearing Gracie use words from the books we read aloud

61. When I’m overwhelmed I can run to Him

Psalm 61:2, “ From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I.”

62. A fun field trip at a real castle

63. Seeing my children enjoy God’s creation

64. A granny and grampy who took John and Gracie to a fall festival

65. Hugs and kisses

1 comment:

Traci Michele said...

Beautiful List! I love that verse... lead me to the rock that is higher than me! Amen!

Blessings, Traci http://www.ordinaryinspirations.blogspot.com