love this photo Edwena!!! I was just thinking that we haven't chatted in awhile and I missed that. It has been super busy here getting back into our routine. We are actually doing even more school, but it is soooo good. So thankful to be led by the Lord. =0)
I'm a child of the King who is married to my best friend, Amos. I have the privilege of being a mommy to my son, John and daughter Gracie. We are a homeschool family.
"Lord, whether I live long or not, I leave to Thee; but help me live while I live that I may live much. Thou canst give life more abundantly; Let me receive it, and let my life be filled, yea, packed and crammed, with all manner of holy thoughts and words and deeds to Thy glory." Charles H. Spuregeon
1 comment:
love this photo Edwena!!! I was just thinking that we haven't chatted in awhile and I missed that. It has been super busy here getting back into our routine. We are actually doing even more school, but it is soooo good. So thankful to be led by the Lord. =0)
Post a Comment