Saturday, February 23, 2008

My New Baby Blog!

This is a new adventure for me. The title of my blog is "Only One Life". I chose this as I want to remember that I only have one life to live for my Saviour. I only have one life to be a helpmeet to my dear husband. I only have one life to train my children in the way they should go. Once the day is gone, I can no longer get it back.

I'm hoping to use this blog as a way to talk about our homeschool experiences. I have been so encouraged by others blogs (especially the women from Five in a Row message board). I want to be able to encourage others. I want to be able to have a place where family can come and see some things that we are doing. Plus I want to be able to help others in their pursuit of a more frugal lifestyle.

So this is my first post to my new blog. I have a couple more ideas for my next posts.

1 comment:

My Blessings From Above said...

Welcome to the blogsphere! You're kddos are adorable!