
I Thessalonians 5:18, "In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you."
1. My salvation through Christ (not of my own goodness)
2. My husband who loves me more than I deserve
3. John, my firstborn who is a sensitive soul
4. Gracie, my little girl who always has a song of praise on her little lips
5. Convicting sermon Sunday morning on needing revival
6. God's grace (God's Richest At Christ's Expense)
7. Singing with my children on the way to Church
8. Older women who've gone on before me
9. Our warm house when so many in this world don't even have a home
10. My dirty laundry, as it's a sign we've been blessed
11. My dirty dishes, again we're blessed
12. The Holy Spirit that speaks to me in a still small voice
13. Pure white snow, a picture of His forgiveness (Wash me and I shall be whiter than snow.)
14. Read-alouds with my children
15. An afghan that reminds me of my grandma
16. Talking with a friend
17. The date with my husband this past Friday (few and far between)
18. Being able to talk to Amos about future schooling plans
19. The Word of God
20. Freedom in our country
Visit Ann at Holy Experience to read what others are thankful for.




5 comments:
What a beautiful family picture!
Appteciating dirty laundry & dishes with you!
Edwena, thanks for the book suggestions for North America! :) We do have the Missionary Stories with the Millers, I will find those 2 you talked about. And I'm going to check my library right now to see about the other title you mentioned! I appreciate it!!
What a beautiful family! I enjoyed seeing your pictures and your sweet reminders to be thankful for all things.
Blessings
Leslie
Hey friend,
I just wanted to thank you for your prayers and encouragement. I'm hoping and praying that you are doing and feeling well! (((Edwena)))
Blessings to you and your family!
Leslie
Post a Comment