Monday, March 10, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Happy Anniversary, Dad and Mom!!My parents were married 29 years ago today. This is a great feat in the times that we live in. It probably shouldn't be that way, but it is. Mom and Dad you have come through many challenges and I hope you realize those challenges have made you who you both are today.
I just want you to know that I appreciate all you're done for me as my parents, and most importantly all you've done for me as my friends. You're always there when I need you and you're a wonderful granny and grampy to John and Gracie. My prayer is that you'll have another blessed 29 years. Stay strong, love each other in the good and bad times, and stay close to the Lord.
I LOVE YOU BOTH!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Word Up Big SIS!!! Love you all bunches.