Sunday, March 2, 2008
A Fun Idea
We are back from our short trip to Kentucky. I'm hoping to post some pictures on this blog from our trip, that is if I can figure out how to do it. Anyway, I thought I would post a fun idea that I sometimes do with my children. I don't know where I got this idea, but it is not original with me. The winter has been long, so sometimes when it's not nice enough to go outside then we do outside things inside. One of these is blowing bubbles. When the children are in the bathtub for their baths we will all blow bubbles in the tub. It's so much fun. So the next time your littles are in the tub don't forget the bubbles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Oh we love bubbles here! I keep bubbles around at all times, sometimes I get those little bottles from Oriental Trading they are great for little hands!
Post a Comment