
21. Anticipating beautiful sunshine
22. Sermon on gentleness preached by my husband
23. Cuddling with my children (who fill my entire lap and arms)
24. Listening to John sing songs he has written
25. Seeing Gracie twirl in her new pretty skirts made for her by a friend
26. Receiving books in the mail from an online friend (Thank you, Debbie.)
27. being able to encourage someone else in homeschooling
28. a successful first playgroup/coop last Friday
29. being able to seek the Lord's guidance even in the small things
30. a new pretty pink hyacinth in my front yard
Psalm 34:1, " I will bless the LORD at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth."




2 comments:
I can totally relate to #29! thanks for sharing your list!
www.aimingforaquietlife.blogspot.com
I just recently found the gratitude community and have been very blessed by strangers rejoicing in the daily things. Thanks for the encouragement.
Post a Comment