Thursday, August 21, 2008

I'm Still Here

It's been terrible long since I lost posted, actually so long that it is embarassing. Anyway, I guess we've just been busy doing lots of fun and working lots on decluttering this house. There's so many posts I've wanted to put up, but I have a terrible time getting my pictures to load and that's why I've not taken the time. When I get them loaded on the computer I always think to myself, "I can't believe I just did that." That's it for now. Hopefully I can figure out this crazy camera/computer thing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! A post...finally!! If you let me know in advance, we can bring our card reader to church and you can upload your pictures there (I can do that for you) and burn a cd to take home... or we could do the same thing here if you wanted us to. See you Sunday!

~Lisa

Jen said...

I love the new blog look!

I tagged you on my blog, so now you have something to post about without pictures. ; )
http://jenslittlethings.blogspot.com/2008/08/six-quirky-things-meme.html