Gracie is our child who says the most off the wall things. A few quotes from Gracie now follow.
In the car on the way to church, after watching probably too much of the Olympics, Gracie says, "John, we have to hurry the Japanese are coming."
Gracie has now renamed her babies, Gracie and Shawn Johnson. When she says Shawn Johnson, it's like it's one name too. It's hilarious.
I told Gracie to go put her toys away. Gracie said, "Watch me, momma, I'm so fast I could be in the Olympics."
When putting the children down for their naps, I turn on a tape of Patch the Pirate or Bible Stories, well the other day Gracie says, "Momma, I want to listen to Shawn Johnson."
Now I've saved the best for last. This morning we were picking things up and I said, "I don't know whose this is." Gracie says, "Oh, Momma, those are mine and John's. Granny just gave us some more junk."
Gracie really doesn't think they're junk. It's just that this momma has been flinging clutter out of this house like crazy. How can you not love such a girl?




No comments:
Post a Comment