I've seen this on a few blogs that I read. I've decided to join in. The Lord is so good and lately I find myself dwelling on the negative too much with losing my grandma and all the drama that surrounded that.I want to dwell on the Lord's goodness after all the Bible does say in Psalm 100:5, "For the Lord is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations." Now for my list, that I'll come back on add to on several occasions.
1. God's free salvation
2. My husband (who I don't deserve)
3. My son, John, who is a thinker and marches to his own drum
4. My daughter, Gracie, who loves to sing and has a hug for everyone
5. Our humble home with all it's mismatched furniture :)
6. God's Word that comforts me
7. God's grace that amazes me
8. God's goodness that leads me to repentance
9. My mom, my friend
10. Music to lift my soul in praise to God
11. Sunshine, that reminds me of the true Sonshine
12. Crisp fall mornings
13. Beautiful fall leaves
14. My children's sweet laughter
15. Homegrown tomatoes
16. My home church
17. The privilege to homeschool
18. A good children's book
19. Coupons
20. A new recipe
21. Making banana chocolate chips muffins with my kiddos
22. Watching my children play dress up
23. Writing titles for John's made up games
24. Reading aloud to my children
25. Making dinner for my hubby




1 comment:
hi edwena, what a beautiful start to your 1000 gifts! i'm glad i stopped by your blog!
stacy z (fiar)
Post a Comment