Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Our Trip to Krohn Conservatory

Last week we got to go to the Krohn Conservatory on my Birthday. My birthday started at rainy and very gloomy. I do not like gloomy, I love the sun. I originally was planning on making the trip in the morning, but it did not work out. God knew what He was doing, because the afternoon was gorgeous. We got to spend time outside that otherwise may have not happened in the morning because of the rain. John smelling the flowers.
God's beautiful creation.
Gorgeous tulips.

This is me and my munchkins. I finally have a picture of me. I'm the one always taking the pictures, so there are usally no pictures of me. So this is for those who have been wanting to put a name with a face.A beautiful waterfall inside of Krohn. This is one of our favorite spots. It's just gorgeous.

A little lady bug. Isn't God amazing?

Gracie with her Powder Puff.
This is a flower clock outside of Krohn. It is always amazing to me.


I love this shot. It reminds me of Anne of Green Gables.

You can see Gracie is still holding on to that Powder Puff.

I knew most of this post would be pictures. The children were so excited and kept saying taking a picture of this. What else can I really say when so much of God's creation is just amazing. I am so humbled by the things He's given us. This reminds me of
I Timothey 6:17, "Charge them that are rich in this world, that they be not highminded, nor trust in uncertain riches, but in the living God, who giveth us richly all things to enjoy;"
God has truly given us so many good things to enjoy. We just have to stop and take the time to look around.


No comments: